Many people make a lot of mistakes in the process of using the light touch switch. We know that the light touch switch is a small key, which may affect the service life if it is not done carefully or improperly.
The editor summarized the following points of attention for the light touch switch.
What problems are easy to be ignored when we use the light touch switch? This paper will introduce in detail the matters needing attention when we use the light touch switch. The specific contents are as follows:
1. For welding condition setting, please proceed according to the actual conditions of mass production.
2, because welding, water-soluble flux may make the switch corrosion, please avoid using.
3. If the rated voltage is used in excess of the rated voltage, there will be the possibility of poor contact, for the above situation, please confirm.
4. Please note that the circuit setting (software setting) shall be made into a combination part without any wrong action according to the specified jumping and shaking of each switch type.
The carbon contact point has the characteristic that the contact resistance changes because of the push pressure load.
Please use it after full confirmation when it is used in voltage dividing circuit.
6. Products are designed and manufactured on the premise of dc resistance load.
Please confirm separately when using other loads (inductive load (L), capacitive load (C)).
7. Do not clean.
For horizontal shaft type, press the switch center as far as possible.
For hinged structures, the shaft will move when the shaft is pressed.
8. If the material around the machine using the switch produces corrosive gas, it may cause poor contact and other phenomena, so please make full confirmation in advance.
9. When welding the terminals, if load is applied on the terminals, there may be looseness, deformation and deterioration of electrical characteristics due to different conditions, please pay attention when using.
10. It shall not be used continuously for a long time near the upper limit and the lower limit of the temperature range.
Please note that it should be within the scope of the various environmental tests in the product specifications specified in the conditions of use.