In fact, the principle of touch switch is to transmit instructions to the chip through the fluctuation of the capacitance or resistance generated by the proximity switch of human body parts (such as fingers), and the chip controls the switch circuit to realize the purpose of turning on or off electrical appliances.
In the process of switching electrical appliances, the human body does not need to contact the high voltage power supply at close range.
Select touch switch, please consider from the following points, hope to help you!
1. Choose products with isolation circuit design, which can effectively separate the high-voltage power supply from the low-voltage power supply. There is no risk of leakage when touching.
2. Choose products that can effectively turn off low-power LED lights and fluorescent lights, so as to ensure that the touch switch can turn off all kinds of lamps.
3. Choose the product with wide voltage design. Since the voltage of daily use fluctuates from several volts to more than 10 volts, and from dozens to hundreds of volts, it is very stable.
So the wide voltage design of the product, can well adapt to a variety of electrical environment.
4. Choose low-temperature and low-power products.
The touch switch is waiting for electromechanical current, the lower the standby current, the less power consumption, the more energy saving products.
Generally speaking, the lower the temperature is, the more stable the performance is and the longer the service life is.
5. Select products with good sensitivity. The sensitivity of touch switches directly affects user experience.
Some products touch several times can not turn on or turn off the light, so it is not good to use.
6. Choose capacitive touch and spacer touch products, which are easy to operate and can be effectively controlled by touch even when there is water in your hand.